Emergency numbers as listed in the directory of directories.
- When in sorrow; call John 14
- When men fail you; call Psalm 27
- If you want to be fruitful; call John 15
- When you have sinned; call Psalm 51
- When you worry; call Matthew 6:19-34
- When you are in danger; call Psalm 91
- When God seems far away; call Psalm 139
- When your faith needs stirring; call Hebrews 11
- When you are lonely and fearful; call Psalm 23
- When you grow bitter and critical; call I Corinthians 13
- For Paul’s secret to happiness; call Colossians 3:12-17
- For understanding of Christianity; call II Corinthians 5:15-19
- When you feel down and out; call Romans 8:31
- When you want peace and rest; call Matthew 11:25-30
- When the world seems bigger than God; call Psalm 90
- When you want Christian assurance; call Romans 8:1-30
- When you leave home for labor or travel; call Psalm 121
- When your prayers grow narrow or selfish; call Psalm 67
- For a great invention/opportunity; call Isaiah 55
- When you want courage for a task; call Joshua 1
- For how to get along with fellow men; call Romans 12
- When you think of investments and returns; call Mark 10
- If you are depressed; call Psalm 27
- If your pocketbook is empty; call Psalm 37
- If you are losing confidence in people; call I Corinthians 13
- If people seem unkind; call John 15
- If discouraged about your work; call Psalm 126
- If you find the world growing small and yourself great; call Psalm 19
- For dealing with fear; call Psalm 34:7
- For security; call Psalm 121:3
- For assurance; call Mark 8:35
- For reassurance; call Psalm 145:18
Feed your faith, and doubt will starve to death!
Categories: Inspiration and Faith
Karl D Rhoads
I am a Married, Forgiven, Imperfect Follower of Christ.
I am a recovered alcoholic (since July 12, 1999) and an ordained minister of the Gospel of Christ (since July 6, 2002).
I have been saved from the grave (more then a few times) by the loving hand of the God and Father of our Lord, Christ Jesus.
My heart's desire is to meet the needs of others with the love of Christ as he directs and enables me to do so.