Life is full of good things to remember and keep in mind. Here are what some might consider the Top Twenty!
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you prayed, don’t worry.
- As a child of God, prayer is kinda like calling home every day.
- Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
- Do the math. Count your blessings.
- God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
- Dear God: I have a problem. It’s me.
- Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
- Laugh every day — it’s like inner jogging.
- The most important things in your home are the people.
- Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open. Come on in.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
- We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
- Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise it’s just hearsay.
- Its all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
- Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you’re seeking require courage and risk-taking! Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Categories: Inspiration and Faith
Karl D Rhoads
I am a Married, Forgiven, Imperfect Follower of Christ.
I am a recovered alcoholic (since July 12, 1999) and an ordained minister of the Gospel of Christ (since July 6, 2002).
I have been saved from the grave (more then a few times) by the loving hand of the God and Father of our Lord, Christ Jesus.
My heart's desire is to meet the needs of others with the love of Christ as he directs and enables me to do so.