Thank you for taking the time to review the Focused and Free Comments Policy.
The Ten Commandments were given to help people know and understand what God accepts and approves. The purpose and design of the following guidelines are to help you to know and understand the type of interaction that is acceptable and approved here.
The articles on this website/weblog are intended to foster thoughtful communication, discussion, and insight regarding the Bible, Discipleship, Recovery, and Living Life in Christ. Unfortunately, not everyone will read and/or follow these guidelines. Therefore, all comments made will require approval prior to being made public.
These guidelines are not intended to restrict or discourage participation. Rather, their purpose is to help insure that this website/weblog maintains a friendly, enjoyable, and inviting atmosphere for everyone who visits and desires to participate.
If you keep in mind what it says in Titus 3 and James 4 when posting your comment(s), they will be most welcomed and appreciated by everyone.
Your host and brother in Christ,
Karl D Rhoads
In a Spirit of Unity, all participants are encouraged to observe the following guidelines:
- Please stay on topic. The purpose of this blog is to encourage discussion and community.
- Please be courteous in your comments, especially if you disagree with the blog author or other commentators.
- Please be brief and to the point.
- Please do not post the same comment more than once.
- Personal attacks toward other people or churches are not permitted. No obscene, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing comments, that defame or insult.
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. This includes advertisements for your business, your own online endeavors or the latest get-rich-quick scheme.
- Please respect everyone’s privacy – including your own – by not posting phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information.
- You may link to other informational Web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed. Exceptions may be allowed when the site(s) in question are pertinent to the topic being discussed.
Please be patient when waiting for your comment(s) to be approved. I will strive to approve comments within twelve to twenty-four hours of their submission. However, there may be times when I am unable to review and approve comments for longer periods of time — such as when I am out-of-town, ill, or having computer or ISP difficulties. If any comment you submit fails to become public within a week or more, then it probably does not meet one or more of the Comment Policy guidelines.